Playing soccer in 2018 ? The NSW Government $100 Active Kids Rebate will be available for eligible activities from 31 January 2018 for children aged 4.5 years – 18 years.
To use the rebate for your soccer registration you must apply for your rebate voucher and unique code at Service NSW BEFORE registering - whether online or in person.
Extract from the government guidelines
How to apply for and redeem vouchers. There are four simple steps:
1. Visit sport.nsw.gov.au/activekids. Read the Guidelines and Fact Sheets to learn about the program.
2. Visit service.nsw.gov.au and create or login to your MyServiceNSW Account.
3. Complete an Active Kids application through your MyServiceNSW Account. You will receive a voucher with a unique ID number for each child you register (available to download, print and email).
4. Redeem your voucher: log onto My Football Club to register and enter the voucher ID number.
This is the only way to claim your discount. The club WILL NOT be offering cash refunds. We have no way to facilitate this.
Avoca FC registration (for under 18s) will open online at www.myfootballclub.com.au on 31 January 2018. All those over 18, seniors and veterans can register from 1st Jan.
Face-to-face registration and information days will be held on Saturday, 3 and Saturday, 10 February 2018 at Avoca Beach Hotel and Resort (more details to follow).
Further details will be posted on the website and our Facebook page as soon as possible.
Please support our major sponsor, our club and yourself by downloading the Avoca Beach Hotel & Resort FREE APP. The benefits are huge. A free drink every week, free garlic bread and special deals and discounts all the time on meals and drinks.
1. Visit your app store and download.
2.Select become a member and follow steps.
3.THEN... at the bottom of the home page select join another
club. Enter code ABFC17.
4. CONGRATULATIONS.. you are now a member of the exclusive Avoca FC club on the app and all the extra benefits that brings.