1. PRE-MATCH PROCEDURES
iMatchsheets will need to be completed at the Official table by team Managers
- iMatchsheets are to be completed by the coach or manager at least forty-five (45) minutes prior
to the scheduled kick off time.
- No Players can to be added to the Team Sheet after the match has commenced.
- A maximum of five (5) players from eligible grades are permitted to be listed on the Team Sheet
and participate in the match, with the exception of BPL, SWL, & DIV1 who may use unlimited
players from the grades below.
- When signing on, Managers or team representatives must ensure all those playing in the match
are selected on the iMatchsheet under the ‘’playing’’ column, with the correct shirt number
assigned to them, including goalkeepers. All those not playing must be deselected.
- 2 Team Officials must be listed on the iMatchsheet in the space provided. More information on
Team Officials is provided below.
- Once the iMatchsheet has finalized, it must be COMPLETED (Green light) prior to the match
- For BPL, DIV1 and SWL, all substitutes must be ticked in the ‘Sub’ column.
- The maximum numbers of players who may be listed on a team sheet for each division is as
DIVISION MAXIMUM ON TEAM
Juniors Sixteen (16)
Seniors & Overage Sixteen (16)
- After the match, the referee must return to the Official table and complete the iMatchsheet,
entering the score and all yellow/red cards correctly.
- All Managers must become familiar with the iMatchsheets and understand the process of signing
- Please be aware that due to the Finals Series being a different tournament in iCompMan, all shirt
numbers MUST be recorded on the iMatchsheet.
ii. Player Photos:
- All players’ photos must be checked on the ID Sheet upon sign-on. At that time, all players must
assemble at the official table in surname alphabetical order, with their appropriate playing strip
on, to enable the checking of photos and shirt numbers by the Ground Official. Please ensure all
teams have their playing strip only on to ensure an efficient process.
- The ground official will enlarge the photo to properly identify the player.
- Any player who does not have a valid (passport style) photo in the iCompMan system will be
unable to partake in that match that they are being identified for. NO PHOTO NO PLAY.
- Should (in unforeseen circumstances), the internet be unavailable, there will be laminated card
sheets available to check whether or not the player has a photo registered on the system. This
will be used as an emergency measure only.
iii. Playing Strips:
- As per rule 2.4.22 (g), in the event of a clash of colours, in a Final Series match, the HOME team
shall change to their alternate strips. The referee shall be the judge as to whether a clash of
iv. Kick Off Times:
- To allow time to be caught up, the referee has the right to start any fixture as much as ten (10)
minutes prior to the scheduled kick off time. Thus, both teams must be ready to kick off at this
v. Match Balls:
- As per rule, 2.4.22 (f), at least two (2) match balls are to be provided by each team.
- Where Finals matches are being played at Pluim Park, ALL warm-ups are to be completed on the
training field ONLY, adjacent to Field 1. Players, coach, managers and physio are only allowed
inside the fenced area.
2. PLAYER ELIGIBILITY:
- Players who have played the majority of their competition games in a lower grade will
automatically be eligible to play in a higher division or grade in the Final Series.
3. YELLOW CARD COUNTS AND SUSPENSIONS:
i. Yellow Card Count:
- Every player’s current yellow card count at the conclusion of the league matches will reset to
- Player’s that obtain their 5th or 8th Yellow card in the last league match will still be required to
stand down from the Final Series until they have served the term of their suspension.
- During the Final Series, after an individual player has received two (2) official cautions, the player
shall serve a one (1) match suspension. The suspension shall be served in the next competition
round or final series match, whichever occurs first, following notification from CCF. The Player
cannot play in any match, in any league, until their suspension is served. There shall be no appeal
against a one (1) match suspension after receiving two (2) official cautions in the final series.
- Players will be notified by CCF through their club should they be suspended for accumulating too
many yellow cards as per the 2019 Grievance and disciplinary policy Players are not to sit out a
match until their club has been notified by CCF.
- All suspensions continue to apply during the Final Series matches, unless specified differently in
the suspension itself.
- All suspensions received during the Final Series, if not fully served during that time, will carry over
to the next season.
- Should players receive a red card in the match, the player is to be removed from the field entirely
and is not permitted to remain in the technical area.
4. FINAL SERIES MATCH FORMAT:
- In Junior and Senior Finals Series matches, Normal Time shall be played as per a league match.
- If the scores are level at the conclusion of Normal Time, then ten (10) minutes each way of Extra
Time shall be played. There shall be a straight turn around between the two halves of Extra Time.
- Extra Time will follow a maximum five (5) minute break after Normal Time. During such break,
teams must remain in a group on the field and only the coach and/or manager may go to them.
- For all Junior and Senior Leagues except for BPL, DIV1 and SWL the match will be determined by
the Golden Goal rule. The first team who scores a goal during the period of extra time is
determined the winner. The game finishes when a goal is scored.
- BPL, SWL & DIV1 will play Fifteen (15) minutes each way of extra time. No Golden Goal, There
shall be a straight turn around between the two halves of Extra Time.
- If the match is still drawn at the end of Extra Time the match shall be determined by a Penalty
Shootout, as per FIFA’s laws of the game. During the Penalty Shootout, only the players are
allowed on the field of play. The Coach, Manager and Trainer must remain in the Technical Area.
- For BPL, DIV1 and SWL the golden goal rule does not apply; instead, the full duration of extra
time will be played, the match will be determined by a Penalty Shootout should the result still be
drawn at the end of extra time, as per FIFA’s laws of the game.
5. TECHNICAL AREAS:
- Only the team Coach, Manager, Physio and Substitute players (on the MatchSheet) are permitted
in their team’s Technical Area. All other persons are to be in the designated spectator area.
- Approved persons in the Technical Area are to remain in that area at all times during their match,
unless directed otherwise by officials.
- Coaches and Managers must display their identification cards at all times.
- All teams are to leave the Technical Areas clean and tidy (including the removal of all rubbish and
tape) for the next team.
- All Clubs hosting finals without field fencing need to line-mark a line for both sides of the field.
This line must be at least one (1) metre back from the field of play. All spectators must remain
behind this line at all times. Where two fields lay adjacent, Clubs should consider only allowing
Officials in that area in the interest of safety.
6. TEAM OFFICIALS:
- Each team is to provide two people, 18 years or older to be their Team Officials. Clubs must
ensure they have an adequate number of vests available for Team Officials to use.
- Team Officials must wear an official vest for the duration of the match. One of these designated
officials must have their name recorded on the Matchsheet in the space provided.
- Each Team Official needs to be clearly identifiable by the referees prior to kick off.
- Each Team Official is to realise their responsibility and understand the importance of their role.
They are responsible to control the behaviour of their own team supporters, and to assist the
Match Officials in any capacity requested. There may be times when they are required to escort
personnel from the field of play and spectator area. The Ground Officials will be available to assist
the Team Officials if so required. Each Team Official is expected to set the standard of behaviour
during the match. Emotions are all part of a Finals Series match, but outbursts and abuse from
any person is not to be tolerated.
- The team official can not be the coach or manager and must be situated with the spectators
7. GROUND OFFICIALS:
- For Final Series matches being held at a club venue, the hosting club will be responsible to supply
all necessary Ground and Table Officials for the day.
- These Ground Officials will be in addition to the team officials as per point 6.
- No alcohol is to be consumed while junior matches are taking place.
8. VACATING CHANGE ROOMS AND FIELD OF PLAY:
- Please ensure you vacate the technical areas, field of play and change rooms in a timely manner.
- No teams are to leave any gear in the change rooms.
- All Change rooms are to be left in a clean and tidy state for the next team including swept out
with the brooms provided.
9. POST-MATCH PRESENTATIONS:
- For Grand Final matches, both teams are to assemble in the Presentation Area fifteen (15)
minutes after the conclusion of their match to be presented with their awards.
- Both Premiers and Runners up will receive awards at the presentation – please check with the
ground official on the day.
10. Under 11 Tournament
have been split into pools of FOUR (4) as per the below (also available on the CCF
team will play a round robin against the other teams within their Pool over three
weekends (Saturday the 3rd, 10th and 17th August).
the completion of the Three (3) rounds, the top Two (2) teams from each pool will
play off in a Grand Final match at Pluim Park on Saturday 24th August.
Results and Tables will be published on the CCF website.
the event of any washouts, there will be no results recorded and eligibility for the finals will
be based upon the amount of points gained, divided by the amount of games played.
Following this, the processes in the CCF rules and regulations ’2.4.22 Finals Series (Premiers)’
will be followed to decide the top 2 teams.
ii. Round Robin Matches (RD1, 2 & 3):
Matches will be played at Local grounds, as per the CCF Online draw.
time is not required in these matches; results will be recorded as:
WIN (3pts) / LOSS (0pts) / DRAW (1pt).
other normal MiniRoos rules and regulations apply.
iii. Grand Final Matches (RD4):
Matches will be played at Pluim Park, Lisarow, as per the CCF 2019 Finals series
Template, available on the CCF website.
the conclusion of Normal Time, if the scores are DRAWN, a one-off period of 5 minutes
extra time will be played, GOLDEN GOAL rule will apply.
this, penalty shootouts will determine the winner, as per FIFA laws of the game.
other normal MiniRoos rules and regulations apply
Is it Golden Goal?
Yes – for all grades except BPL, DIV1, WPL.
Do I need a Team Official and do they need vests?
Yes - Each team is to provide two people (18yrs or older).
Yes - Team Officials must wear an official vest for the duration of the match.
Who is allowed in the Technical Area?
Coach, Manager, Physio and Players on the Team Sheet ONLY.
Coach and Manager must be identifiable by wearing their CCF Photo Identification.
How long before the game do I have to sign on?
At LEAST forty-five (45) minutes before the game. This allows time for photo checks. The earlier – the
When do I line up to have our photos checked?
At least Thirty (30) minutes prior to kick off.
Non Comp Muster is as follows.
Sunday, 18 February 2018
Central Coast Grammar
Arundel Road, Erina Heights (enter via Carlton Road)
Venue: School Hall
Avoca Fc Women’s Div 1 is seeking players to join their young and talented teams for 2018 season and beyond.
For more information please contact:
Sam Panetta 0438824457
Gabby Bowles 0411175211
A great article on 442's website by Adrian Deans from the Avoca 45's
I'd like to welcome you to season 2018 and start by introducing myself. My name is Justine and this will be my first year as President of Avoca FC. I’m extremely proud to be this clubs first female president, and I’m sure not the last as we have a very dynamic and strong history of women’s football in our club.
I’ve been involved with the club now for around 12 years, 8 on the committee as Equipment Manager so I’m sure my face is familiar to most of you. It’s a daunting task following Mark Norris, our previous President, but I’m surrounded by a very passionate committee, most familiar faces, and some fantastic new ones who will help me guide the Avoca FC ship this year.
I’d like to thank our previous President of 5 years Mark Norris, I’m very humbled to be following in his footsteps as he has left very big shoes to fill. Mark has been an outstanding leader in our club, and will continue to play a role behind the scenes.
As a club we manage to grow, season after season, and I know this is because we are well run and well organised and I’m sure this will continue, although we are always looking for more help and new faces to help us carry on this way. We are a huge club, 3rd biggest on the coast and as such need a strong group of helpers and volunteers. This doesn’t mean you have to take up a committee position, but may just mean a few hours throughout the season to help in small ways. Please contact us if you think you can contribute. We are nothing without the help of volunteers.
See below schedule for our Men’s Premier League Squad.
Players interested in joining our squad are encouraged to contact Head Coach Shane Knight on 0408 289 829; Reserve Grade Coach Chris Bellingham on 0412 161 061 or Squad Manager Ray Collins on 0488 784 404.
• Sun 14 Jan – 4pm, Shark Tower Avoca Beach
• Sun 21 Jan – 4pm, Tumbi High School, no boots
• Tues 23 Jan – 6pm, Tumbi High School, no boots
• Thurs 25 Jan – 6pm, Tumbi High School, no boots
• Sun 28 Jan – 9am, Avoca Shark Tower
• Tues 30 Jan – 6pm, Tumbi High School, no boots
• Thurs 1 Feb – 6pm, Tumbi High School, no boots
• Sun 4 Feb – 9am, Avoca Shark Tower
• Tues 6 Feb – 6pm, Tumbi High School, no boots
• Thurs 8 Feb – 6pm, Tumbi High School, no boots
• Sun 11 Feb – Trials v Ourimbah @ Pluim #3, 10am, 12pm, 2pm
• Tues 13 Feb – 7pm to 9pm, Pluim #2
• Thur 15 Feb - 6:30-8:00pm 1st grade Soccer 5’s. 2nd and 3rd grade Avoca Shark Tower (6pm).
• Sat 17 Feb – 5pm to 7pm, Pluim #1
• Tues 20 Feb – 7pm to 9pm, Pluim TF
• Thurs 22 Feb - 6:30-8:00pm 1st and 2nd grade Soccer 5’s. 3rd grade Avoca Shark Tower (6pm).
• Sun 25 Feb – Trials v East Gosford @ Blood Tree Oval Mangrove Mountain 10am, 12pm, 2pm all 3 grade teams
• Tues 27 Feb – 7pm to 9pm, Pluim #3
• Thurs 1 March - 6:30-8:00pm Soccer 5’s all grades.
• Sun 4 March – Trials v Belmont Swansea, ground and times TBC
• Tues 6 March – 7pm to 9pm, Pluim #2
• Fri 9 March – 7pm to 9pm, Pluim #2
• Tues 13 March – 7pm to 9pm, Pluim TF
• Thur TBC
• BPL Round 1 – weekend 16, 17 & 18 March; day, time and venue TBC
• Tues 20 March – 7pm to 9pm, Pluim #3
• Training venues TBC
• BPL Round 2 – weekend 24 & 25 March; day, time and venue TBC
• BPL Round 3 – Easter weekend 1 & 2 April; day, time and venue TBC
• Training from 3 April Tuesdays & Thursdays 7pm, venues TBC
Playing soccer in 2018 ? The NSW Government $100 Active Kids Rebate will be available for eligible activities from 31 January 2018 for children aged 4.5 years – 18 years.
To use the rebate for your soccer registration you must apply for your rebate voucher and unique code at Service NSW BEFORE registering - whether online or in person.
Extract from the government guidelines
How to apply for and redeem vouchers. There are four simple steps:
1. Visit sport.nsw.gov.au/activekids. Read the Guidelines and Fact Sheets to learn about the program.
2. Visit service.nsw.gov.au and create or login to your MyServiceNSW Account.
3. Complete an Active Kids application through your MyServiceNSW Account. You will receive a voucher with a unique ID number for each child you register (available to download, print and email).
4. Redeem your voucher: log onto My Football Club to register and enter the voucher ID number.
This is the only way to claim your discount. The club WILL NOT be offering cash refunds. We have no way to facilitate this.
Avoca FC registration (for under 18s) will open online at www.myfootballclub.com.au on 31 January 2018. All those over 18, seniors and veterans can register from 1st Jan.
Face-to-face registration and information days will be held on Saturday, 3 and Saturday, 10 February 2018 at Avoca Beach Hotel and Resort (more details to follow).
Further details will be posted on the website and our Facebook page as soon as possible.
Please support our major sponsor, our club and yourself by downloading the Avoca Beach Hotel & Resort FREE APP. The benefits are huge. A free drink every week, free garlic bread and special deals and discounts all the time on meals and drinks.
1. Visit your app store and download.
2.Select become a member and follow steps.
3.THEN... at the bottom of the home page select join another
club. Enter code ABFC17.
4. CONGRATULATIONS.. you are now a member of the exclusive Avoca FC club on the app and all the extra benefits that brings.